Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Just Haven't Met You Yet....

Hear that sound?


Yes, that one.


That's myself, and almost every middle-aged woman around the world crying because it was officially announced today that my future husband Canadian crooner Michael Buble had become engaged to his Argentinean girlfriend, Luisana Lopilato.




Speculation has been rife for days that the pair were to be married, but has only been conrifmed by Michael's publicist today. It has been mentioned that the pair have been engaged since November.


I was desperately hoping, along with almost every other middle-aged/elderly lady in the world this would turn out to be a rumour but alas, 'tis not.


I am happy for them and congratulations to the happy couple, but, as he says in the song, he just hasn't met me yet. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment